Thursday, July 22, 2010

The God is Powerful

He's like a flood. Everything. Every thought, atom, infinitesimal fragment of matter, quasar, galaxy, universes if more than one, limit of the time-space continuum, something is responsible for it all. God. Great God.

There is fire in these endless equations. Fire in every breath. Suffering is everywhere.

Vanity vanity. He raised the dead.

Oh God Where Are You Now?

In every breath. In all our strained breaths.

Psalm 77

The devil is hard on my face again. This will be a long battle.

Would the righteous to remain.

God, why this uncertain existence?

"As you do not know the way the spirit comes to the bones in the womb of a woman with child, so you do not know the work of God who makes everything."

We are veiled.

Oh Lord, touch me now.

Long and ponderous into the mist. Is my reason everything? Can my mind so easily compass the universe? What a lie! What a lie!

Fiercely, fiercely deny the end. It is not so.

Let all things their creator bless. And worship Him in humbleness. Oh praise him, alleluia. Praise, praise the Father praise the Son. And praise the Spirit three in one. Oh praise Him, Oh praise him... Alleluia... Alleluia .... alleluia..

I'm a wretch! Turn away from me. Turn away from me. Turn away from me.

His clothing was aflame.

Turn away from me!

O Lord...

Then, there came a word, of what he should accomplish on the day then peter spoke to make of them a tabernacle place a cloud appeared in glory as an accolade, they fell on the ground a voice arrived the voice of God the face of God covered in a cloud....

Fire. Fire. Fire.

What he said to them, the voice of God, my most beloved son. Consider what he says to you. Consider what's to come. The prophecy was put to death and so will the son.

Lost in the cloud a sign: son of man, son of God!

My God, my God, my God, my God, My God almighty. You are my God. Apart from you, I want no other.

If you are false, reality is not real. My life, my vision, my sight, my world, my universe is tied to you.

I don't know what this world portends.

Shadow am I like a suspicion that's never confirmed but it's never denied.

More like the absence of something.

I can sense the void by the sound of the air rushing in.

Thou rushing wind that art so strong, ye clouds that sail in heaven along, O praise him, Alleluia!

Will it ever be on earth as it is in heaven?

Oh my God

Lord I believe, in mercy grant me grace. To know thee blessed savior more and more, I can do naught without thee, show thy face. Spirit help my unbelief.

Totus Tuus.

Amen. Forgive me, Lord. Amen.









No comments:

Post a Comment